Welcome to the St. Canice's GNS Website
October is an important month...
October is an important month if you have a daughter who will be 4 on or before 1st May 2021. If you do and you would like to apply to enrol your daughter into our school to start with us in September 2021 please read below very carefully and note the following dates:
1st October 2020 – St. Canice’s GNS commence accepting applications for admission.
23rd October 2020 – St. Canice’s GNS cease accepting applications for admission.
If you would like to apply for a place for your daughter to start in Junior Infants in our school in September 2021 please follow the steps outlined below. If you experience any difficulties or have any questions please contact the school on 01 8342072 or email us on email@example.com
- Click on our policies and documents section. There you will find our Application for Admission Section.
- Please read each section very carefully
- The St Canice’s GNS Admissions Policy, and
- The Annual Admissions Notice.
- Once you have read both of these please download and complete our Application Form for Junior Infants.
- Once you have completed this please return it to the school with a copy of your daughter’s birth cert. They can be returned in person or emailed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The fully completed application form with a copy of your daughter’s birth cert or passport must be returned to the school on or before 2.40pm, 23rd October 2020.